Two Soul Coaching® Trainings in Toronto!
Training: May 6-12. 2019 & May 27-June 2, 2019
1. Are you ready to step into your new role as a Soul Coaching® Practitioner?
May 6-12. 2019
2. Or, are you already a Soul Coaching® Practitioner and you’re ready to go deep and become an Advanced Soul Coaching® Practitioner?
May 27-June 2, 2019
$3800 CAD For Soul Coaching® Practitioner
$3200 CAD Advanced Soul Coaching® Practitioner
Both trainings will be held in Toronto, Ontario, in the North York area of Toronto. Combining the convenience of urban Toronto, with easy access to subways, nearby ravines, parks and walking trails are just a short distance away. This urban day-training has a city vibe that makes it easy to fit into your life! You will feel safe, warm and cocooned in an energy of love and acceptance as you delve deep into your soul’s purpose and emerge a Soul Coaching® Practitioner or Advanced Practitioner! You will enjoy extra perks for this intimate training, including surprise outings and extra material on how to integrate Dreams with Soul Coaching® and more! For the Advanced training, you will learn how to take clients even deeper as you learn about group dynamics and more!
Tuition covers all course materials, all special outings, airport pickup if needed (with advanced notice), daily lunches during the training, snacks, and one Graduation Dinner. It does not include other meals or hotel, should you need one. This course is a local day-training, but if accommodations are needed, a choice of nearby venues will be sent to you after you register.
To hold your space, a $500 deposit is required at time of registration. Deadline for both registrations, is March 31, 2019 for the May trainings.
Note: Sometimes our soul moves us after the registration date has passed! If you missed it, don’t worry! Simply contact Patti and see if there is room for one more!
Arrival and Departure
Please arrive in Toronto by the day before we begin (May 5, 2019 or May 26, 2019 for Advanced) so you will be ready to start at 9 am on May 6th/May 27th. We will work from 9-4:30 pm daily, with some evening activities as well. If you need airport pick-up, let us know and we will pick you up personally!
We will finish class by 1 pm on Sunday May 12th/June 2ndfor Advanced, and you can safely schedule your flight after 4 pm. Or you may wish to stay longer and enjoy springtime in beautiful Toronto and enjoy the museums and fabulous sights and restaurants.
Payment via PayPal or cheque.
Cheques can be sent to:
Patti Allen, 1103-525 Wilson Avenue, Toronto, ON, M3H 0A7, Canada
The balance of the tuition is due: April 8, 2019 for the May trainings.
Questions? Patti is happy to talk with you!
Contact Patti at 416-567-0709 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Withdrawal Policy:
As much as we’d like to, we can’t always control life events! In case of student withdrawal:
- If cancellation is any time on or before March 11, 2019, a full refund will be issued, minus a $100 processing fee.
- If the cancellation is on or after March 12, 2019, the deposit / tuition payment can be applied to an upcoming course, or a portion of the deposit/ tuition may be refunded based on the amount of supplies that have already been purchased for the class.
- If the participant must cancel after April 8th, 2019 no refund on the tuition is issued. However the student may apply their tuition to a future certification course offered by Patti. A portion of the tuition may not be transferable based on the amount of supplies that have already been purchased/reserved for the individual.
- If a student needs to leave the onsite course due to an emergency, they may come back to the next scheduled same certification level class Patti and take the onsite portion to attain their certification free of charge. If they wish to compete training sooner, they may schedule private makeup sessions, which will be at an addition fee based on number of days needed, food and lodging if required.